I mean yeah, you could take dad to brunch on Father's Day but be honest - is that really what he wants or is that what you and mom want?
Dad should have some fun on Father's Day, so I have four things to do with dad on Father's Day in Greater Akron!
Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
- Purchase one adult or children's coach ticket and dad rides free
- On Saturday, June 16, kids can create a special artistic gift for dad while they are riding the train
- Have a drink and appetizers with with dad aboard the train
- Enjoy a BBQ pulled pork, fried chicken, or pasta primavera lunch with dad while aboard the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
Choo-choo! Learn more about all the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad events here.
Car Show at Stan Hywet
- 61st annual Classic, Antique & Collector Car Show presented with the Ohio Region Classic Car Club of America
- 400 classic, antique and collector cars manufactured from 1915-1993
- This year there's a special British Invasion Class and the Inner Circle returns after a one-year hiatus
Vroom vroom! More info on the car show.
Father’s Day Scavenger Hunt at Summit MetroParks Liberty Park
- Find fun objects in nature with dad
- Groups who find all the objects will win a prize, while supplies last
- 1-3pm at the Liberty Park Nature Center
Ooo! I found some more info over here!
- Free Admission for all dads and grandads
- See new Siberian musk deer and red-breasted geese
- Meet the newest snow leopard, Tai Lung
Can we take it home with us dad?