Experience the luxury of the golden age of rail travel aboard Dinner on the Train. Enjoy an elegant, four-course dinner while seeing the sights of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park from one of our beautiful California Zephyr train cars while being pulled by the Nickel Plate Steam Locomotive #765! This excursion is an experience to remember. Whether you are looking for a date night out or an evening with friends, this is the perfect way to dine in sophisticated comfort. Passengers must be ages 21 and over to ride.
At a Glance:
- 3-and-a-half-hour round trip train ride, ability to deboard the train for an EXCLUSIVE NIGHTTIME photo opportunity only on Friday, September 3.
- 2-and-a-half hour train ride on Friday, September 10 and 17.
- 4-course meal, prepared by our executive chef
- Choice between two main courses
- Complimentary Bar Service (cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic)
- 7:30 p.m. departure from Rockside Station on September 3 and 6:30 p.m. departure time on September 10 and 17
- Tickets range from $135 – $150
Date and Time: September 10, 2021 - September 11, 2021
Location: Rockside Station, 7900 Old Rockside Road, Independence, OH