Come ride the rails through Cuyahoga Valley National Park while being pulled by the Nickel Plate Steam Locomotive #765! Sit back, unwind and listen to a local jazz musician while enjoying appetizers and gin as we make our way through the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Passengers must be 21 and over to ride.
At a Glance:
- 3-and-a-half-hour round trip train ride, ability to deboard the train for a photo opportunity on September 3.
- 2-and-a-half-hour round trip train ride, ability to deboard the train for a photo opportunity on September 17.
- 7:30 p.m. departure from Rockside Station on September 3
- 6:30 p.m. departure from Rockside Station on September 17
- Tickets are $80 per person and includes appetizers and two gin beverages.
Date and Time: September 03, 2021 - September 04, 2021
Location: Rockside Station, 7900 Old Rockside Road, Independence, OH