Weekend of July 26 - July 28, 2019
Itinerary #1: Do you know Stow?
Kid Station Playground and Safety Village
Located next to Stow Fire Station # 3, this playground not only features fire station themed slides, swings, and ladders but contains a miniature village with building replicas of local establishments.
- Parents can enjoy a nice picnic at the benches or guide their children along the kid size roads which are equipped with road signs and traffic stops, great for teaching children about road rules and safety for the start of the school year.
4200 Fishcreek Road | Stow, OH 44224 | 330.689.5100
Cellar 59 offers an extensive selection of wine as well as a variety of craft beers and top shelf liquor to satisfy any taste.
- Their menu features pizza & small plates to complement your wine selection.
- Peruse their shelves to purchase a bottle of wine to go or enjoy your bottle in their 19th century farm house.
- The friendly staff is always there to assist with wine selections for your next event, gifts or even your next meal.
3984 Kent Road | Stow, OH 44224 | 330.688.2684
This store carries an eclectic assortment of furniture and home décor items and is a certified stockist of Chalk Paint Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan.
- Offers gently used furniture and home décor items.
- Three different levels of chalk paint workshops.
1640 Norton Road | Stow, OH 44224 | 330.650.6789
Itinerary #2: Exploring the Cuyahoga Valley
Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
Take a ride through the Cuyahoga Valley National Park on one of the oldest tourist excursion railways in the country!
- Enjoy Breakfast and Lunch onboard, Saturdays & Sundays
- View wildlife, natural scenery, and nearby attractions.
This winery is constructed from pre-civil war hand hewn timber frames!
- Enjoy wine on tap, delivered directly from the tasting room cellar barrels!
- Visit the art gallery for blown glass, pottery, jewelry and more!
Wednesday 11AM – 10PM
Thursday 11AM – 9PM
Friday & Saturday 11AM – 11PM
Sunday 12PM – 8PM
204 W Steels Corners Road | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223| 330.929.8057
The Social Department
Visit this Grammy-nominated design studio that specializes in hand-screened clothing, home goods, and poster prints.
- Their shirts are hand-printed one-by-one on the softest materials around.
- Designs created by The Social Department range a wide variety of topics, from sports to Bigfoot.
1707 Front Street | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 | 234.206.0186