What should you do this weekend? We have a couple of ideas for you.
Play Eat Shop April 15 - April 17, 2022
Itinerary #1: Akron Local Pride Adventure
The Nightlight Cinema
- Akron's first movie house for independent art and offbeat and foreign films offers local fare and libations to complement the experience.
30 N. High St. | Akron, Ohio 44308 | 330.252.5782
- Delicious burgers made with locally raised beef. The Rail also has a selection of sandwiches, salads, and desserts, as well as hand-spun milkshakes.
3265 W Market St | Akron, Ohio 44333 | 330.864.7245
We Care Tees
- We Care Tees is a t-shirt and apparel company that gives 10% of its profits to specific nonprofit organizations. Make sure to check out their variety of Akron T-Shirts.
21 Furnace St. | Akron, OH 44308
Itinerary #2: Akron Fun for the Whole Family
The Great Escape Room
- The Great Escape Room is an exciting Sherlock-themed escape adventure that has proven to be a favorite around town. Rooms are part scavenger hunt and part puzzle-solving. All groups must work together as a team to escape. You have just 60 minutes… will you escape?
- Family-owned and operated restaurant and serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner since 1957. Also make sure to check out the Waterloo Gift Shop for their selection of men's and women's jewelry.
423 E Waterloo Rd. | Akron, Ohio 44319 | 330.773.5158
Rubber City Comics
- Rubber City Comics is a full-service comic book store with toys and records. It is the longest-running comic book store in the Akron area.
74 E Mill St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.289.1821