What should you do this weekend? We have a couple of ideas for you.
Play Eat Shop June 25 - June 27, 2021
Itinerary #3: Fashion & Fries
Kent State University Fashion Museum
Located on Kent's campus, this museum features eight galleries of rotating exhibits by artists and designers.
Ohio's own Kent State's fashion program has been ranked #2 in the nation, and top 25 in the world.
515 Hilltop Dr.| Kent, OH 44240 | 330.672.3450
Swenson's Drive-In Restaurant
Drive in for a meal and a memory.
Serves delicious burgers, savory sides, and hearty milkshakes since 1934.
Known for its famous Galley Boy burger, meals are served classic drive-in style.
4466 Kent Rd.| Stow, OH 44224 | 330.678.7775
Aurora Farms Premium Outlets
Enjoy exceptional brands at extraordinary savings of 25%-65% for outdoor shopping that's always worth the trip.
Shop more than 50 designer and name brand outlet stores like Calvin Klein, Banana Republic, Eddie Bauer, Coach, and more.
Features an online store as well.
549 South Chillicothe Rd| Aurora, Ohio 44202 | 330.562.2000
Itinerary #2: Art Appreciation
Akron Art Museum
- Contemporary paintings, sculptures, and photographs since 1850 fill this imposing museum, itself a work of art in brick, steel, and glass.
- Located downtown, The Akron Art Museum is a perfect place to appreciate, learn, and experience all different types of works of art.
1 S. High Street| Akron, OH 44308 | 330.376.9185
- Enjoy Dinner and a Show at this music-themed restaurant featuring Modern American cuisine from Executive Chef Dante Boccuzzi.
- The restaurant showcases a beautiful, upscale dining space, private dining room, craft cocktails, a modern bar, and a huge outdoor patio, so you can choose exactly the experience you are looking for.
- Be sure to check the website for the 2021 Patio Shows Schedule as well as the Live Music Schedule, too!
21 Furnace Street| Akron, OH 44308| 330.375.5050
Akron Glass Works
- Explore this hot glass studio in a reclaimed church.
- Purchase one-of-a-kind glass creations or take a glass blowing class or glass fusing workshop to learn straight from the artists themselves how these ornate, unique, glass structures are made!
421 Spicer Street| Akron, OH 44311|330.253.5888