What should you do this weekend? We have a couple of ideas for you.
Play Eat Shop October 29 - October 31, 2021
Itinerary #1: New Nostalgia
Magic City Drive-In
- Enjoy films from the comfort of your vehicle or on a blanket or lawn chair outside
- Listen to audio in classic fashion (through pole speakers) or contemporary (through FM radio)
- 2 movies per night shown, playground located at venue as well to cater for all ages!
Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse
4073 Medina Rd | Akron, OH 44333 | 330.670.6303
- Anchored by Macy's and Dillard's, Summit Mall boasts over 125 stores including Apple, Brighton Collectibles, J. Crew & Sephora. Dining options P.F. Chang’s, The Rail, Bravo! and grab & go options top off this unique shopping experience.
3265 W Market St. | Akron, OH 44333 | 330.786.1555
Itinerary #2: A Boo-tiful Weekend
Boo at the Zoo
- Dress your little ghosts and goblins in their costumes for everyone's favorite non-scary Halloween event, Boo at the Zoo, presented by Acme Fresh Market. Bring your own bag or bucket to collect treats from 12 themed treat stations located throughout the zoo.
- Be sure to check out their website to purchase tickets for the fun event as well as for more details.
505 Euclid Ave. | Akron, Ohio 44307 | (330) 375-2550
Angel Falls Coffee Company
- Coffeehouse offering carefully sourced java & tea, plus baked goods & a full lunch menu most days.
792 W Market St, | Akron, OH 44303 | 330.376.5282
Rubber City Comics
- Head to Akron’s longest-running comic store for graphic novels, action figures, collectibles, and more!
- Check out the Consignment Program if you’re looking to sell any of your old comics. Consultations are free!
74 E Mill St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.548.5992