What should you do this weekend? We have a couple of ideas for you.
Play Eat Shop September 3 - September 5, 2021
Itinerary #1: Roll Around the Northside District
Family Roller Skating at Cascade Plaza
- Lace up your skates for Family Skate on Cascade Plaza on September 4th from 3:00-6:00 PM!
- This family skate will feature a DJ at Cascade Plaza with skates available to rent ($2/pair). A dance party on the inside of the "rink" with food and beverages available for purchase. Skating is on the concrete of Cascade Plaza.
1 W Mill Street| Akron, OH 44308 | 330.374.7620
- A local favorite since 1949, Luigi's serves pizza and classic Italian dishes and is open until 2 a.m. on the weekends. *Cash only.
- Classic Italian family restaurant atmosphere.
105 N Main St.| Akron, OH 44308 330.253.2999
- Candles, incense, wax melts, air fresheners, and more!
- Located in the Northside District, visit the cute, fresh shop or visit their website to purchase their goodies online!
21 Furnace St.| Akron, OH 44308
Itinerary #2: Welcome to Cuyahoga Falls
Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium Health and Fitness Center
- The complex touts “Whole Fitness for the Whole Family.” The natatorium offers pools, a whirlpool, a weight room, and racquetball courts, as well as an auxiliary gym. There are activities for kids and a Kids’ Castle for babysitting needs during workouts.
2345 Fourth St| Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 | 330.971.8080
- Familiar Mexican eats (from quesadillas to fajitas) & festive margaritas, plus a lively happy hour.
- Check out their recent remodeling with a new full-service bar area, as well as their new outdoor patio!
657 Portage Trail| Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221| 330.920.1759
Jean + Lou
- Clothing and gift boutique.
- Specializes in women’s clothing, accessories, and gifts for every occasion, although they do carry men’s items too! If you’re looking for a place to find the perfect gift and maybe an outfit too, this is the perfect shop for you.
2237 Front Street| Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221|330.687.2341