Play Eat Shop December 16 - December 18, 2022
Itinerary #1: All Around Summit
- With the efforts of volunteer artists, designers, and technicians, this venue has constructed, torn down, recycled, and refitted stage settings for more than 500 productions over the past 70 years.
- All this hard work has established Weathervane as a premier theatrical location.
- Whether you’re looking for comedy, drama, or musicals you’re sure to take delight in these stage talents.
- Being performed for its closing weekend, Elf the Musical will be the featured show for this weekend.
1301 Weathervane Lane | Akron, OH 44313 | 330.836.2626
- Cellar 59 offers an extensive selection of wine as well as a variety of craft beers and top shelf liquor to satisfy any taste.
- Their menu features pizza & small plates to complement your wine selection.
- Peruse their shelves to purchase a bottle of wine to go or enjoy your bottle in their 19th century farm house.
- The friendly staff is always there to assist with wine selections for your next event, gifts or even your next meal.
3984 Kent Road | Stow, OH 44224 | 330.688.2684
Cuyahoga Falls Riverfront Square District
- Support unique, local businesses and shops including Jean + Lou, Ceila's Boutique, and Hidden Pearl Vintage. You'll find everything from the best discount, thrift, and retail to handcrafted, vintage, and much more!
- Grab a quick snack at quirky food stores like Metropolis Popcorn and Grandpa Joe's Candy Shop.
2100–2200 Front St. | Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
Itinerary #2: Outdoor Family Fun
- More than 700 animals call this AZA and World Conservation Zoo accredited hilltop home.
- Opened in 1953, over 50 acres, 90 species and over 8 exhibits make this zoo the best in Ohio.
- Kids of all ages are welcome!
- This weekend is the continuation of Wild Lights. Don't miss out on one of the hottest holiday experiences of the year.
500 Edgewood Ave. | Akron, OH 44307 | 330.375.2550
- A unique short order restaurant and bar who go heavy on the quality meats and fresh veggies.
- Unique assortment of pizzas, sandwiches, wings and more.
795 W. Market St| Akron, OH 44333| 330.252.0272
Graf Growers Garden Center
- Pick up flowers and plants, stop in for design and consultation services, or learn new information on planting services and gardening tips.
- Seasonal plants such as fruit bushes, perennial, shrubs, herbs and more.
- Sells locally grown produce like sweet corn, tomatoes, peaches, Amish baked goods and many others!
1015 White Pond Dr.| Fairlawn, OH 44320|330.836.2727