Play Eat Shop December 2nd - December 4th, 2022
Itinerary #1: Family Fun
SPINS BOWL AKRON FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT
- Enjoy sporting events on the big screen with over a dozen flat screens throughout the center.
- Take a break from your game in The 300 Lounge or the Sunken Pool Room
- The Game Room features a regularly updated section so be sure to check out the latest pinball machines, air hockey tables, arcade machines, & more!
2911 E Waterloo Rd. | Akron, OH 44312 | 330.628.4822
THE SPAGHETTI WAREHOUSE
- Enjoy a delicious meal inside of a historic trolley car!
- Their festive atmosphere is perfect for getting together with family and friends.
10 S Main St. bldg. 33 | Akron, OH 44311 | 330.374.0025
CUYAHOGA VALLEY SCENIC RAILROAD
- Take a ride through the Cuyahoga Valley National Park on one of the oldest tourist excursion railways in the country!
- Enjoy Breakfast and Lunch onboard, Saturdays & Sundays.
- View wildlife, natural scenery, and nearby attractions!
www.cvsr.com | 330.439.570
Itinerary #2: Try Something New
URBAN AIR ADVENTURE PARK
If you’re looking for one of the best year-round indoor amusements in the Akron area, Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure park will be the perfect place
With new adventures behind every corner, they are the ultimate indoor playground for your entire family.
Take your kids’ birthday party to the next level or spend a day of fun with the family and you’ll see why they’re more than just a trampoline park.
160 Rothrock Loop | Akron, OH 44321 | 330.532.7116
Retro Dog is dedicated to providing fresh, made to order classic hot dogs to their customers in a fun and clean restaurant environment year-round.
Family-owned and operated, Retro Dog is an attentive and prompt service restaurant full of personality.
Come and dine in, drive in, or walk up!
350 East Steels Corners Rd. | Cuyahoga Falls, 44224 | 330.928.9500
DON DRUMM STUDIOS
Renowned as one of the earliest studios for contemporary craft in the country, Don Drumm Studios features an amazing collection of jewelry, glass, ceramics, crafts, and more.
Find popular cast aluminum and pewter pieces made by Don Drumm himself and explore isles of work by over 500 artists from right here in Ohio to Miami and Vancover.
437 Crouse St. | Akron, Ohio 44311 | 330.253.6268