Play Eat Shop February 24 - February 26
Itinerary: A Hudson Trip
- Whether you're 10 or 40, there is something for everyone to enjoy at Sky Zone.
- They have activities for the whole family that range from basketball hoops, foam pits, and some trampoline dodge ball!
6217 Chittenden Rd | Boston Heights, OH 44236 | 234.249.3030
- Specializing in burgers, FlipSide is one of the best spots in Hudson if that's what you're craving.
- To pair along side your burger, they have a wide selection of milkshakes that complement anything you order!
49 Village Way | Hudson, Ohio 44236 | 330.655.3547
- Metropolis is known for having some of the best and wildest flavors of popcorn in Summit County.
- They have tons of different flavors and most likely some flavors you have probable never heard of!
72 N Main St #6 | Hudson, OH 44236 | 330.342.0300
Itinerary: A Weekend in Akron
Akron Art Museum
- Located downtown, the Akron Art Museum showcases regional, national and international art created since 1850. Particular areas of strength include contemporary painting and sculpture and 20th century photography.
- Be sure to check out their website to see if they have any special events!
1 S. High St. | Akron, Ohio 44308 | 330.376.9185
El Patron Tequileria & Cusine
- One of the best Mexican spots in Akron and home to some of the best margaritas in Akron as well.
- Be sure to stop in and grab some of this amazing food as it will satisfy your hunger!
54 E Mill St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 234.231.1665
- Known for being the perfect late night snack for anyone!
- One of the largest sections of sweets around! There's nothing better than a warm & fluffy late night cookie.