Play Eat Shop February 3 - February 5
Itinerary: A Snowy Weekend
- The snow has been picking up recently which means that Boston Mills/ Brandywine is in great condition!
- Including a terrain park, multiple hills, & and some fantastic night skiing, there is something for everyone no matter if you ski or snowboard!
- They also have rentals and food available for those who need it!
7100 Riverview Rd | Peninsula, OH 44264 | 800.875.4241 |
Whitey's Booze & Burgers
- One of Richfield's best when it comes to restaurants in the area.
- Enjoy tons of specialty beers and cocktails as well as some crazy food ideas. Take your shot with the lobster crane machine where you get to catch you food!
- In the summer they are also known for their outdoor beach volleyball and corn hole area!
3600 Brecksville Rd | Richfield, OH 44286 | 330.659.3600 |
- Anchored by Macy's and Dillard's, Summit Mall boasts over 125 stores including Apple, Brighton Collectibles, J. Crew & Sephora. Dining options P.F. Chang’s, The Rail, Bravo! and grab & go options top off this unique shopping experience.
3265 W Market Street| Fairlawn, OH 44333 | 330.867.1555 |
Itinerary: Southern Summit Spin
MAPS Air Museum
- The MAPS Air Museum is home to a display of many planes that make up the history of aviation. Planes on display have been lightly refurbished to recreate how they would look new. Explore the aviation and Air Force artifacts from over the years, as well as videos on heroes and groups that helped shape aviation, like the Tuskegee Airmen and John B. Anderson.
- Bombers, fighter jets, historical aircrafts and more are on display at the Military Aviation Preservation Society Museum, which showcases both vintage military and civilian aircrafts. While you’re there, also visit a number of interactive exhibits
2260 International Pkwy. | North Canton, Ohio 44720 | 330.896.6332 |
The Town Tavern
- One of the best places to go and catch up on some of your favorite sports!
- American pub food and weekend brunches in a sports bar atmosphere. They also offer an outdoor patio and bar when weather is permitting. Never miss a game with TVs both indoors and outdoors.
1840 Town Park Blvd. | Uniontown, OH 44685 | 330.896.4433
- Since 2009 thousands of visitors have enjoyed the incredible diversity of unique art, handmade crafts, oddities, absurdities, geekinesses, and wonders on display and for sale
- It’s an overflowing cornucopia of raw, burning (not literally) creativity featuring the works of dozens, perhaps hundreds, of the world’s most innovative, imaginative, inspired, and original artists and crafters