Play Eat Shop February 4 - February 6, 2022
Itinerary #1: Go-To's of Northfield
MGM Northfield Park
- Best-in-class gaming, as well as a variety of musical and comedy venues. Enjoy dining and entertainment at TAP Sports Bar, The Buffet, The Roasted Bean, and Center Bar & Lounge.
10777 Northfield Rd| Northfield, OH 44067|(330) 908-7625
- Looking for authentic Italian food but don’t want the expense of traveling all the way to Italy? Then Spennato’s is your destination.
- Inventive cuisine, attentive service, and casual dining atmosphere have made them one of the most popular restaurants in the Northfield, Macedonia, and Twinsburg areas. There is something for everyone on the menu including seafood, chicken, pasta, or pizza. They also have an extensive wine list that will enhance the flavors of their foods and your overall dining experience.
- Whether you are looking for a family outing with the kids or a romantic setting for a first date, Spennato’s is the perfect atmosphere for that one-of-a-kind dining experience you have been searching for.
10446 Northfield Rd | Northfield, OH 44067 |(330) 468-8688
- Bin Treasures provide a unique shopping environment for the general public to purchase overstock and surplus “small box” material of unlimited categories at a set price. This is different than typical discount “Dollar” stores because we receive countless types of material and the inventory completely changes on a weekly basis, Bins are restocked with new merchandise every Friday evening after closing.
10333 Northfield Rd. | Northfield, Ohio 44067|234-808-4011
Itinerary #2: One-of-a-Kind Stops
Quarter-Up Bar Arcade
- They've got all your favorites, like Mrs. Pacman, Space Invaders, Addams Family Pinball, House of the Dead, X-Men, and many more. They've also got 78 games total (18 of them pinball), and 8 TV monitors for sports and shows.
- A modernization of the classic arcade experience – tossed with a full-service bar with delicious crafts and awesome mixed drinks. You can also enjoy a scratch-made sandwich or creative selection from their lengthy, interesting list of hot dogs. Dine inside or out, and always save time for games!
1452 N Portage Path | Akron, OH 44313| (330) 752-4080
- Modest, quick-serve outlet serving Mediterranean grub such as gyros, kebabs & falafels.
1808 Portage Trail | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223 |(234) 334-3996
- Specialty shoe and fitness clothing store.
- Runners, walkers, and fitness enthusiasts of all levels check them out and see why their 'sit and fit' process is the best you can find - every individual is different, and has their own needs. They understand that and will take their time to help you find the perfect shoe, for any occasion.
1466 N Portage Path | Akron, OH 44313 | (330) 835-9404