Play Eat Shop January 14 - January 16, 2022
Itinerary #1: Laughs, Comfort Food, and Uncommon Art
Funny Stop Comedy Club
- Stop in for an evening of laughter and entertainment at Akron Canton Hot List’s “Best Live Comedy venue”. With open mic nights, amateur comedians, and national touring acts your night out is bound to be full of laughter. The Funny Stop also makes the perfect place for your next corporate outing, birthday party, or other events!
1757 State Rd| Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223| (330) 923-1962
Garrett's Mill Diner
- Looking for a family-friendly diner with great service? Garretts’ will make you feel right at home with a dedicated staff and great food at an affordable price! Enjoy breakfast favorites including pecan pancakes, biscuits and gravy, steak and eggs, peanut butter toast, and much more! All omelets are served with home fries and toast, just add a cup of coffee and relax!
4226 Hudson Drive | Stow, OH 44224 |330.926.1344
- Uncommon ART offers an eclectic mix of handmade jewelry, mixed media art, and fine craft from Northeast Ohio artists. Whether you visit in person on historic Main Street in Hudson, Ohio, or shop with us online, you’re sure to find a unique treasure for a gift or your home!
134 N. Main Street| Hudson, Ohio 44236| (234) 284-9019
Akron Children's Museum
- This museum was funded by a small group of parents who realized that the Akron area was in need of a free play (self-chosen/directed fun) facility for children. With a mission to help encourage problem-solving, discovery, and inspiration among children, little ones are sure to have fun while learning. Be sure to check the calendar often for events like children’s yoga, art programs, and more!
216 S Main St | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.396.6103 |
Angel Falls Coffee
- This locally owned roaster and retailer of premium coffees and teas are located in Akron’s Highland Square community. They specialize in shade-grown, fair trade, USDA organic, and rain forest alliance coffees. Be sure to try one of their seasonal beverages and a pastry from their rotating selection of desserts, many of which are gluten and vegan-friendly. Lunch options are also available.
Akron Glass Works
- Hot glass studio and gift shop. Demonstrations, workshops, original glass pieces and art for sale, made on site by local artists. Seasonal events.
421 Spicer St.|Akron, Ohio 44311|330.253.5888