Play Eat Shop January 20 - January 22 2023
Itinerary: A Jazzy Weekend
Blu Jazz +
- With a photography gallery and live jazz concerts; this venue has the feel of a New York jazz club right in the heart of downtown Akron.
- Enjoy entrées and small plate specials, a full service bar, and of course great music.
- Be sure to check out the shows this Friday and Saturday!
103 S. High Street | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.252.1190 |
- Renowned for their selection of burgers, The Rail uses 100% locally grown beef from right here in Ohio.
- Stop in and try the burger, appetizer, and dessert monthly specials or feel free to graze the menu.
- Burger toppings include tobacco onions, truffle butter, crispy wantons, black bean-corn salsa, and much more!
3265 W. Market Street | Fairlawn, OH 44333 | 330.864.7245 |
Rustewelle and Barker
- Vintage, reclaimed, and refinished home décor
- You can order custom pieces if you don’t see what you want
- Rustewelle & Barker is part of the New Again Akron vintage shopping trail with more than 20 vintage, antique, and cool-junk stores around the Greater Akron area
1265 S Cleveland Massillon Rd | Copley OH 44321 | 330.323.6578
Itinerary 2: Animal-Filled Weekend
F.A. Seiberling Nature Realm
- The 10,000-square-foot visitors center includes seasonal exhibits, kids’ areas, live native animals, naturalist-on-duty to help answer your nature and wildlife questions, and gift shop featuring branded gear and nature enjoyment gifts.
- The grounds showcase a suspension bridge over a 45-foot-deep ravine, several gardens, plant identification, observation decks, two ponds, wetlands, hiking trails and a tall-grass prairie.
1828 Smith Rd. | Akron, OH 44313| 330.865.8065
The Diamond Grille
- This Akron landmark has continued to serve quality seafood and steaks for over 50 years!
- The Seafood menu consists of dishes like “Broiled Whole Live Maine Lobster” and “Scallops en Brochette.”
- Fresh fish selections include Swordfish, and Pickerel – Walleye. Be sure to check out the house specialties and accompanying wines to make your night out the perfect dining experience!
77 West Market Street | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.253.0041
- Started on what was once a vacant lot; the Akron Honey Company has created an area that encourages public engagement while creating great products!
- All jarred honey is harvested in micro batches throughout the season and extracted using a method of separation that ensures customers get a unique tasting honey in its purest form.
- Check in often for new batches of honey from the Crestland Park Apiary and soon from the St. Vincent St. Mary and Middlebury Apiary!
21 Furnace St | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.552.8858 |