Play Eat Shop January 6 - January 8 2023
Itinerary: Family Fun Weekend
Akron Children's Museum
- With a mission to encourage problem solving, discovery, and inspiration among children, the Akron’s Children’s Museum has easily become a favorite for both kids and parents.
- Hands-on interactive exhibits like the “Farm-to-Table Experience”, “Lighter than Air” and the “Make n’ Tinker Lab” allows children to learn while having fun and interacting with their peers.
- Check the calendar often for events which include “BrittFit Strength Training” which allows grownups to get a work-out right alongside their little ones.
216 S Main St | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.396.6103 |
Yours Truly Restaurant
- This Hudson location is one of the largest Yours Truly Restaurants, allowing for more seating and a bigger atmosphere!
- Bring the family for breakfast, lunch, or dinner to taste why they’ve received awards for “Best Burger”, “Best Breakfast”, “Best Cheap Eats” and many others.
36 South Main Street | Hudson, OH 44236 | 330.656.2900 |
Yum Yum Sweet Shop
- Looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth? This shop carries over 500 types of candy and 80 varieties of soda!
- Indulge in classic candies like salt water taffy and fudge or retro pieces like Whistle Pops and Chico Sticks.
- Be sure to also browse the unique selection of of teqilia worm and cricket lolipops as well as bacon flavored soda and other items!
Medina Rd./St. Rte. 18 (between Cleveland-Massillon Rd. and I-77) | Akron, OH 44333 | 330.786.1555
Itinerary: Around the County
Wild Lily Art Studio
- Looking to create a special gift for someone or to hone your art skills?
- Let Jennifer Ball (a certified art instructor) help you give your old furniture new life or make something completely new with crafts, paints, and other mediums!
- With personalized workshops and weekly courses this studio is the perfect place for one-on-one sessions, children, and groups.
9840 Ravenna Rd | Twinsburg, OH 44087 | 330.888.5660 |
Fishers Cafe & Pub
- This third generation family owned restaurant is located in the historic peninsula village.
- Try the Fisher’s Favorite Eggplant Fries, George Fisher Sr’s “Grandpa George” Chili, corned beef sandwiches and other house favorites.
- Feeling bold? See if you can handle five of “Fisher’s Ghost Wings” (not for the timid)!
1607 Main St. | Peninsula, OH 44264 | 330.657.2651 |
Velvet Vintage Boutique
- A new shop from the New Again Akron trail that is sure to make some noise.
- They have tons of vintage furniture, clothes, and jewelry available.
335 S. Main St | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.400.4022