Play Eat Shop July 1st - July 3rd 2022
Itinerary #1: Night on the Town
Rib, White, & Blue at Lock 3 and Lock 4
- The Rib, White, and Blue Festival returns July 1st. Come enjoy yourself while listening to tribute bands cover Journey, Bruce Springsteen, and Queen! Free Admission!
200 S. Main St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.375.2877 |
- Landmark restaurant with an old-school vibe for classic steaks & seafood dishes.
77 W Market St. | Akron, Ohio 44308 | 330.253.0041
Rubber City Clothing
- Located in the Northside Marketplace, they sell Akron-inspired streetwear & accessories, such as graphic T-shirts, hats & accessories.
21 Furnace St. #403 | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.434.4722
Itinerary #2: Dinner and a Show
Chippewa Lake Water Ski Show Team
- Ohio’s only competitive water ski show team. They will be performing on July 3rd and July 4th to celebrate Independence Day.
437 Crouse St. | Akron, Ohio 44311 | 330-253-6268
Try a local classic: juicy fried chicken complete with French fries, coleslaw and hot sauce.
401 E State St. | Barberton, Ohio 44203 | 330.745.0113
- Snowball Bookshop is the largest used & out-of-print bookstore in Northeast Ohio with over 100k books.
564 W Tuscarawas Ave. # 102 | Barberton, Ohio 44203 | 330.745.9292