Play Eat Shop July 2 - July 4, 2021
Itinerary #1: Outdoor Summer Fun
Summit Metro Parks
Celebrate National Hop-a-Park Day on July 3rd by hopping around between the 16 different Summit Metro Parks!
- This 14,300-acre park system features 16 developed parks, several conservation areas, and averages 5 million visits a year. It has more than 125 miles of trails for walking, hiking, and biking, including 22.4 miles of the Towpath Trail.
975 Treaty Line Road | Akron, OH 44313| 330.867.5511
The Mustard Seed Market and Cafe
After trailing through the parks, visit this locally-owned family business that specializes in organic, high-quality foods made with only the finest ingredients.
Their creative dishes include lots of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options, so there is something on the menu for everyone to enjoy!
Try sitting outside on the 2nd-story patio, and check out the website to see their live music schedule as well.
867 W Market Street | Akron, OH 44303 | 330.434.2233
data-sf-ec-immutable=""This delightful section of West Market Street is home to a diverse array of unique shops, galleries, restaurants and more unique finds. Tenants include Aladdin's Eatery, Mary Coyle Ice Cream, Annabell's Cocktail Lounge, Stagecoach Antiques, and several others.
Itinerary #2: Living Locally
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
Original estate of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company co-founder F.A. Seiberling.
Thus 65 room manor house and grounds is the nations sixth largest private home open to the public.
- Estate includes gardens, a greenhouse, a carriage house, and the main mansion.
714 N Portage Path | Akron OH, 44303 | 330.836.5533
- Traditional Italian cuisine served in a vintage diner with handmade candles and Mary Coyle's ice cream.
- Founded in 1937 on Exchange street near the University of Akron
- Family owned recipes with trusted flavor and natural ingredients
780 W. Market St | Akron, OH 44303 | 330.253.1511
Rubber City Clothing
Sells Akron specific apparel and novelty items for guys, girls, babies, and even pets.
Show off your Akron pride with hoodies, t-shirts, or tank tops featuring funny catchphrases from the 330.
21 Furnace St #403 | Akron , OH 44308