Play Eat Shop July 22nd - July 24th 2022
Itinerary #1: Racing into the Weekend
FirstEnergy All-American Soap Box Derby
- Billed as the "The Greatest Amateur Racing Event in the World," the Derby welcomes the best racers from across the country and around the globe to compete in the world championship. The world championship will be this Saturday, July 23rd.
789 Derby Downs | Akron, OH 44306 | 330.733.8723
- Galley-style eatery, coffee bar & full liquor bar inside of the Northside Marketplace. Stop in for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner
21 Furnace St. | Akron, OH 44308 | (330) 286-1315
- In downtown Akron, you will find the center of commerce and culture where history meets art, music meets fashion and food meats soul.
21 Furnace St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 234.542.6627
Itinerary #2: Into the Valley
Clutch Lanes & Sports Center
- Offers a variety of activities including: bowling, an arcade, and sand volleyball. Clutch Lanes also offers a full menu of food and beverages.
4190 State Road | Akron, Ohio 44223 | (330) 928-3794
The Merchant Tavern
Laid-back hangout serving upmarket American standards & craft beer in a vintage-inspired space.
1824 Merriman Rd. | Akron, Ohio 44313 | (330) 865-9510
Szlay's Farmer's Market
- A specialized sweet corn farm and an old-fashion farm market that offers a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, snacks, and sweets.
4563 Riverview Rd. | Peninsula, Ohio 44264 | (330) 657-2727