Play Eat Shop July 8 - July 10, 2022
Itinerary #1: The Peaceful Peninsula
Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- The 33,000-acre park is among the 10 most visited national parks in the U.S. It is a refuge for native plants and wildlife, and provides routes of discovery for visitors. Walk or ride the Towpath Trail to follow the historic Ohio & Erie Canal.
1550 Boston Mills Road | Peninsula, OH 44264 | (330) 657-2752
Fisher's Cafe & Pub
- Family-owned restaurant with weekly food specials with TVs & outdoor seating.
1607 Main Street St. | Peninsula, Ohio 44264 | (330) 657-2651
Trail Mix Peninsula
- The perfect place to stop by for a snack after your hike or bike ride, and pick up a keepsake to remember your day in the park or a gift for someone special.
- Staff can also let you know about hidden gems and must-see sights in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park area.
1600 Mill St W | Peninsula, OH 44264 | (330) 657-2091
Itinerary #2: Games and Flowers
Fox Den Golf Course
- Stow's 18-hole municipal golf course with a combination of professional amenities and relaxed atmosphere.
- Get a few swings in at the on-site driving range or warm up at the short-game practice area.
2770 Call Rd. | Stow, Ohio 44224 | (330) 673-3443
Pancho & Lefty's
- Mexican restaurant offering authentic dishes like Tamales and Tacos Al Pastor as well as modern twists like Mexican Pizza or Taquitos.
3254 Kent Rd. | Stow, Ohio 44224 | (330) 686-6781
The Budding Tree
- Local florist in Munroe Falls offering floral arrangements for any occasion, as well as delivery.
- They also offer classes on how to make your own floral arrangements.
403 N Main St. | Munroe Falls, Ohio 44262 |(330) 338-5508