Play Eat Shop June 10th - June 12th 2022
Itinerary #1: Cuyahoga Valley, Crave, & Candy
Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Whether you want to go on a hike, see nature, or just unwind, take a stop to the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. If you want to sit and relax, check out the Brandywine Falls. If you are looking for something a bit more active, try kayaking down the river (at your own risk).
- Global eclectic cuisine. Modern twists on comfort food classics, Latin food and innovative new cuisine.
2097 Front St. | Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221 | 330.940.2000
Peanut Shoppe of Akron
- The best nuts are the freshest nuts, and that’s what the Peanut Shoppe offers every day to all who pass through its doors since the 1930s. The store sells a wide selection of healthy snacks, chocolate, candies, fresh peanut butter, and even sugar-free treats.
203 S. Main St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.376.7020
Itinerary #2:A Stroll through History
Dr. Bob's Home
- See the home of the co-founder of the national program, Alcoholics Anonymous, or AA. Take a tour through the house to see a historical walk of what his house was like through the furniture being set up as it would have been as well as information on Dr. Bob himself.
855 Ardmore Ave. | Akron, Ohio 44302 | 330-253-2488
Casual, tavern-style dining featuring a creative menu and chef's specials for lunch and dinner.
2385 Front St. | Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221 | 330.928.6600
The Bomb Shelter
- Akron's retro superstore specializing in vintage clothing, housewares, and furniture from 1950-1980.
923 Bank St. | Akron, OH 44305 | (330) 258-0088