Play Eat Shop June 23 - June 25
Itinerary: An Active Adventure
Hale Farm & Village
- Take a step back in time and see what life was back before modern technology!
- Return to life in Ohio during the 19th-century in this living history village, owned by the Western Reserve Historical Society. See blacksmiths, candlestick makers and cooks at work in their respective dwellings, or visit with furry farm animals. Popular annual events welcome guests year-round.
- Throughout the year, Hale Farm has tons of different activities and events that can be appeal to any audience from car shows to thanksgiving dinners!
2686 Oak Hill Rd. | Bath, OH 44210 | 330.666.3711
Whitey's Booze N' Burgers
- One of Richfield's best when it comes to restaurants in the area.
- Enjoy tons of specialty beers and cocktails as well as some crazy food ideas. Take your shot with the lobster crane machine where you get to catch you food!
- In the summer they are also known for their outdoor beach volleyball and corn hole area!
3600 Brecksville Rd | Richfield, OH 44286 | 330.659.3600
Country Maid Ice Cream
- A classic spot in Richfield to get some icecream!
- Whether you want a flurry, a banana split, or just some plain vanilla. This is your spot to grab it!
3252 W Streetsboro Rd. | Richfield, OH 44286 | 330.659.6830
Itinerary: An Akron Adventure
Greater Akron Attractions Pass
- The "Greater Akron Attractions Pass" is here with admission into four of Summit County's top attractions!
- Get up to 20% off tickets with the pass bundle!
- The places included in the pass are: The Akron Children’s Museum, The Akron Zoo, MAPS Air Museum, and Hale Farm & Village. (The Akron Art Museum will be added in October!)
- Once the user activates their pass, they will have 24 hours from the first redemption time to visit all of the locations!
Akron Family Restaurant
- Enjoy traditional American breakfast and lunch options at this Akron staple.
- If you need a place to eat in Akron, this should be on the top of your list!
250 W. Market St. | Akron, Ohio 44303 | 330.376.0600
Mustard Seed Market & Cafe
- Looking for a bite to eat or some of the best healthy food options in the Akron area? Visit the Mustard Seed’s Montrose Café for upstairs patio seating and a menu composed of all-natural and organic ingredients. All ingredients are for sale in the market below if you want to try your hand at making these dishes at home. Also enjoy live music every weekend covering several genres, including: acoustic guitar, blues, jazz, country, bluegrass, folk, rock, and pop.
867 W Market St | Akron, OH 44303 | 330.434.7333