Play Eat Shop June 9 - June 11
Itinerary: A local Outting
- More than 1000 animals call this AZA and World Conservation Zoo accredited hilltop home.
- Opened in 1953, over 50 Acres, 90 species and over 8 exhibits make this zoo the best in Ohio.
500 Edgewood Ave. | Akron, OH 44307 | 330.375.2550
- Known for their hand crafted cocktails, this is one of the best spots in Akron to try a new drink!
- Whether you want a juicy burger or a delightful drink, this is your spot!
376 S. Main St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 234.334.7555
Time Traveler Records
- A local record store in Akron with a wide selection of new and used records.
- They tons of records spanning 50+ years of music!
118 W Market St. | Akron, OH 44303 | 330.819.8955
Itinerary: A Summer Spectacle
Brookledge Golf Course
- A top course to plat in Northeast Ohio.
- Filled with holes to fit every kind of golfer. Now is the time to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather.
1621 Bailey Rd. | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 | 330.971.8416
Firehouse Grille & Pub
- A great place to get some food in the Tallmadge circle!
- Some great bar food and a great atmosphere for a weekend meal!
10 Tallmadge Cir. | Tallmadge, OH 44278 | 330.634.9967
Petitti Garden Center
- With summer right around the corner, now is the time to get all of the outdoor supplies that you need.
- Whether you need some plants or just want to spend sometime with nature, this is your chance!
311 West Ave. | Tallmadge, OH 44278 | 330.633.2394