Play Eat Shop March 17 - March 19
Itinerary: A Classy Weekend
- Created in a Tudor home that was established in 1916, every room is now a gallery space!
- There is a full variety creative pieces including artwork, glass work, and sculpture.
1765 W Market St. | Akron, OH 44313 | 330.865.0909
Ken Stewart's Grille
- A polished option offering a traditional steakhouse menu alongside cocktails & a lengthy wine list.
- The perfect place for a nice night out with friends and family to enjoy some quality food.
1970 W Market St. | Akron, OH 44313 | 330.867.2555
- Local record store with a variety of both new and used vinyl. Records in stock include all major genres.
824 W Market St | Akron, OH 44303 | 330.375.9244
Itinerary: A Delightful Weekend
Jilly's Music Room
- Everyone could use some live music in their life from time to time.
- Jilly's has shows going typically through the entire weekend!
111 N Main St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.576.3757
- A staple for Italian food in Akron!
- Known for their pizza and pasta, this is one spot in Akron you have to check out!
105 N Main St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.253.2999
We Care Tees
- With 330 Shirt Day right around the corner, now is the time to get an Summit related shirt!
- We Care Tees is the perfect spot inside of the Northside Marketplace to get your Akron gear.
21 Furnace St. | Akron, OH 44308 |