Play Eat Shop March 3 - March 5
Itinerary: A Hudson Trip
Today's Bride Wedding Show
- Need ideas for a weeding or just want to look at pretty things? Today's Bride is the perfect place to do both of those!
- Be sure to get your tickets online before they sellout. Use code: AKRON for 50% off your ticket at checkout.
77 E Mill St | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.374.8900
- Located on Main Street, enjoy the awesome atmosphere with a beautiful look at lock 3!
- Be sure to check out their menu as they have incredible food and mixology!
205 S Main St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.355.1300
Gypsy Grace & The Vintage Goat
- Going into this store, you never know what you are going to find!
- They have everything that you can imagine and things that you have also probably have never heard of or thought of!
451 W Market St | Akron, OH 44303 | 330.331.5453
Itinerary: A Fresh Trail
Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- The weather is warming up, now is the time to take advantage of what the parks Have to offer.
- Take your family or even just yourself on a nice walk to go out and clear your mind!
1630 Mill Street | Peninsula, Ohio 44264 | 330.657.2752
- A hidden Gem of Peninsula. Russo's is tucked away with an incredible bar and food!
- To pair along with the incredible food and drinks, their staff is also as pleasant as can be!
4895 State Rd. | Peninsula, OH 44264 | 330.923.2665
- The best way to eat is by getting fresh produce by local sellers.
- Cornerstone has everything fresh and almost anything you could desire. Show love to your local businesses at Cornerstone!