Play Eat Shop May 12 - May 14
Itinerary: A Downtown Dance
Akron Art Museum
- The Akron Art Museum has just opened up their Keith Haring exhibit to the public. The exhibit will run through September 16 then be gone.
- To go along with their new exhibit, they have tons of modern and contemporary art all throughout the museum!
1 S High St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.376.9186
- Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, salads, & soups to accompany a wide selection of craft beer.
- A great interior and beautiful outdoor area, The Lockview is one of the best places to eat in downtown Akron.
207 S. Main St. | Akron 44308 | 330.252.5128
The Peanut Shoppe
- The best nuts are the freshest nuts, and that’s what the Peanut Shoppe offers every day to all who pass through its doors since the 1930s. The store sells a wide selection of healthy snacks, chocolate, candies, fresh peanut butter, and even sugar-free treats.
- A staple in Downtown Akron and will be for years to come!
203 Main Street | Akron, Ohio 44308 | 330.376.7020
Itinerary: An Outdoor Special
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
- Original estate of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company co-founder F.A. Seiberling.
- Thus 65 room manor house and grounds is the nations sixth largest private home open to the public.
714 N Portage Path | Akron OH, 44303 | 330.836.5533
- Founded in 1937 on Exchange street near the University of Akron
- Family owned recipes with trusted flavor and natural ingredients
780 W. Market St | Akron, OH 44303 | 330.253.1511
Rubber City Clothing
- Sells Akron specific apparel and novelty items for guys, girls, babies, and even pets.
- Show off your Akron pride with hoodies, t-shirts, or tank tops featuring funny catchphrases from the 330.
21 Furnace St #403 | Akron , OH 44308