Play Eat Shop May 13 - May 15, 2022
Itinerary #1: Summit County's Backyard
- Located in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Appalachian Outfitters is here for all of your outdoors needs. From outdoor clothing options, to tents, and even kayaks, they have everything you need to have a fun outdoor spring/summer.
60 Kendall Park Suite A | Peninsula, OH 44264 | (330) 655-5444
- Located in the historic O'Neil’s building in downtown Akron, The Barley House is a bar that can't be labeled as just a pub, sports bar or nightclub. It truly caters to everyone. Being in the heart of downtown, Barley House is able to open its front garage doors and give a relaxed lunch to those coming down from area businesses. The Barley House offers a wide selection of sandwiches, pizzas and appetizers. The Barley House features dancing, late night, live performances, local bands, signature dishes, specialty cocktails, takeout/carryout and entertainment.
222 S Main St| Akron, OH 44308 |330-374-0925
Akron Fossils and Science Center
- Come have some fun for the whole family and explore the past through a variety of programs and activities. Explore scientific fun through the Fossil Fun Tour and Animal Adventures Tour. See what futures fossils may look like by making your own in the Fossil Replica Making Tour. Outside of fossils, make sure to check out the zipline and outdoor park!
2080 S. Cleveland Massilon Rd. | Copley, OH 44321 | 330-665-3466
Itinerary #2: A Unique Weekend
Fun Makers/Heaven Bound Ascensions
- Soar the skies of Cleveland, Akron, and Canton from the basket of a hot air balloon at dawn or dusk. Experience the free feeling of drifting through the valleys over pristine lakes and streams, or pick leaves while skimming over treetops.
Location data-sf-ec-immutable="" varies depending on wind. Call for more information. | 330-633-3288
- Grab some American breakfast favorites this weekend from their fun and creative breakfast menu.
100 North Ave #101 | Tallmadge, OH, Ohio 44278 | (330) 633-7400
- Antique shopping in Akron, Ohio starts at Stagecoach Antiques, we have been in business for over 70 years. Shopping with us is similar to an old-fashioned department store. Be sure to view our website at stagecoach-antiques.com for an overview of some of our inventory. We are located at 449 W, Market, on the edge of downtown.
449 W. Market St. |Akron, Ohio 44303 | 330.762.5422