Play Eat Shop May 20 - May 22, 2022
Itinerary #1: Your Indoor Sport Fix
Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium
- The complex touts “Whole Fitness for the Whole Family.” The natatorium offers indoor pools, a whirlpool, a weight room, and racquetball courts, as well as an auxiliary gym. There are activities for kids and a Kids’ Castle for babysitting needs during workouts.
2345 Fourth St. | Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221 | 330.971.8080
- The Northside Speakeasy is a sophisticated social lounge that whisks patrons back to the 1920s. This Prohibition-era craft cocktail bar was recently built on the ground level of the hottest new hotel in downtown Akron within the heart of the Northside Arts and Entertainment District. A secluded space, the Northside Speakeasy has been designed with plush seating surrounded by dark velvet curtains, hidden entrances and the best drink program in town. Come experience this ultimate urban getaway.
31 Furnace St. | Akron, OH 44308 | (330) 375-5050
Rubber City Clothing
- Shoppers can wear Akron on their sleeves after a visit to this specialty store, which sells Akron-specific apparel and novelty items for guys, girls, babies and even pets. Show off your Akron pride with hoodies, t-shirts or tank tops featuring funny catchphrases from the 330. Buy in-store or online 24/7.
21 Furnace Street #403 | Akron, Ohio 44308 |330.434.4722
Itinerary #2: Fun and Excitement across Summit County
Fun-N-Stuff Sports & Amusement Complex
- Offering “year-round amusement,” this park runs the gamut on the fun. Laser tag, miniature golf, bumper boats, go-karts, batting cages, bowling, and the recent addition of Crazy Cars will keep everyone busy for hours. The facility is available for group events
661 E. Highland Road | Macedonia, Ohio 44056| (330) 467-0820
Blue Canyon Kitchen & Tavern
- Check out one of the coolest views in all of Ohio at this resturatunt known for their award-winning dishes like lobster linguine and wild mushroom pot pie. Great for a romantic date night or a dinner for the while family.
8960 Wilcox Dr.| Twinsburg, Ohio 44087 | 330.486.2583 |
The shopping and entertainment plaza hosts Burlington Coat Factory, Champs Sports, Home Depot, GNC, Kohl’s, Wal-Mart, and Cinemark 15 movie theater, where you can catch a flick, plus several nearby restaurants.
8210 Macedonia Commons Blvd. (I-271 and St. Rte. 82) | Macedonia, Ohio 44056