Play Eat Shop May 27 - May 29, 2022
Itinerary #1: The Great Montrose Escape
The Great Escape Room
- You have 60 minutes to escape this Sherlock-themed adventure that combines treasure hunt and puzzle-solving. Choose between escape rooms, scavenger hunt rooms, or even a portable escape experience, to fuel your problem-solving skills and competitiveness in a fun, unique way!
323 S Main St., Suite 201 | Akron, OH 44308 | 234.281.2877
- An authentic Italian Coffee Bar with relaxed cafe seating, drive-thru, outdoor patio, and a private lounge for catering and business meetings. Their menu, which includes coffee & pastries, flatbread sandwiches, and gelato puts a modern twist on authentic Italian favorites.
2840 W Market St. | Akron, OH 44333 | 330.615.6206
Montrose Shopping Center
- Shoppers can browse discount shops, specialty stores, superstores, restaurants, and retail centers, which also harbors the original Mustard Seed Market and Cafe — the largest locally-owned natural and organic foods market in the state.
Medina Rd./St. Rte. 18 | Akron, Ohio 44333
Itinerary #2: Nightlife in Akron
- Check out one of Akron's best kept secrets at Baxter's Speakeasy. With the 1920's inspired atmosphere and eye catching decor, this bar is sure to make you want to stay a while. Or, if you would rather catch some fresh air, enjoy your drink on the outdoor patio overlooking some of the best views of Downtown Akron. Try some of their seasonal cocktails or wine selections, but don't wait too long because all drink options only last as long as the menu permits.
22 N. High Street | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.800.0327
- Hangout at Lock 3 and grab dinner or dinks and enjoy the weather dinning atop The Lockview’s rooftop patio. This 1930's original is located in the heart of downtown Akron and provides the perfect atmosphere for summer drinks and dinner under the stars. With an ever-expanding craft and import beer list, classic and seasonal cocktail selections, and a vast wine menu, The Lockview boasts the largest selection of libations in the city. Lunch, dinner, or simply drinks - The Lockview has something for everybody.
207 S. Main St. | Akron, OH | 330.252.5128
Mustard Seed Market & Café
Looking for a bite to eat or some of the best healthy food options in the Akron area? Visit the Mustard Seed’s Montrose Café for upstairs patio seating and a menu composed of all-natural and organic ingredients. All ingredients are for sale in the market below if you want to try your hand at making these dishes at home. Also enjoy live music every weekend covering several genres, including: acoustic guitar, blues, jazz, country, bluegrass, folk, rock, and pop.
867 W Market St | Akron, OH 44303 | 330.434.7333