Play Eat Shop November 11th - November 13th, 2022
Itinerary #1: Escape If You Can
The Great Escape Room
- You're trapped in a room for 60 minutes and have to solve puzzles and find clues to make your way out in time.
- With rooms focused on puzzles & rooms focused on scavenger hunts, there's fun for everyone.
323 S. Main St. Ste. 201 | Akron 44308 | 234.281.2877
- Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, salads, & soups to accompany a wide selection of craft beer.
- A great interior and beautiful outdoor area, The Lockview is one of the best places to eat in downtown Akron.
Akron Glass Works
- Explore this hot glass studio in a reclaimed church, including demonstrations & workshops.
- There is also a beautiful church for parties or weddings & tours available for the workshop.
Itinerary #2: A Hudson Adventure
- "Good Shows, Good Friends, Good Times!" is the motto of this award-winning theater company that's entertained audiences since the 1920s
- The "Something Rotten" show is currently going on which is a "Hilarious Musical Mash-Up of 16th Century Shakespeare & 21st Century Broadway"
- Creative menu & chef specials, irresistible sides and delectable desserts
- A to-go hot spot in a professional yet casual environment perfect for a special occasion, family gathering, or business meeting.
First Shopping Area/ First & Main
- From posh boutiques to time-honored toy stores & environmentally conscious "green" shops , there's something for all ages and interests in historic Hudson