Play Eat Shop November 4th - November 6th, 2022
Itinerary #1: A Spectacular Night Out
MGM Northfield Park
- Purchased from the Hard Rock Rocksino in 2018, The MGM Northfield has become one of the top casinos in northeast Ohio.
- The MGM Northfield carries over 2000 desired VLT slot machines.
- The MGM Northfield also carried a racino which has horse races every Saturday and Sunday.
10777 Northfield Rd. | Northfield, 44067 | 330.908.7625
- Authentic Italian dishes including pizza, pasta, and soups from Chef Egidio Di Paola.
- Spennatos also includes an expansive wine list that will help enhance the flavors of the food.
- With over 40 different shops, there is bound to be something for everyone to like .
- Whether you want to grab a snack, catch a movie, or do some shopping, Macedonia Commons has exactly what you need.
Macedonia Commons Boulevard (I-271 and St. Rite 82) | Macedonia 44056
Itinerary #2: Fun & Laughter
Funny Stop Comedy Club
- Funny Stop Comedy Club is one of the best local comedy clubs in Summit County.
- They host comedy tours and even have nights for an open mic and let locals give it a go.
- The weekend of November 4th - 6th, the very hilarious Rich Vos will be at the club performing.
1517 State Rd. | Cuyahoga Falls 44223 | 330.253.2317
Brick House Tavern & Tap
- Pair a salad, sandwich, burger or entree with a selection from an extensive wine and beer list.
- Brick House Tavern & Tap is a sports focused bar with a endless assortment of hand-crafted cocktails & beers
581 Howe Rd. | Cuyahoga Falls 44221 | 330.920.6244
The Social Department
- A local Ohio based clothing company making hand made clothes.
- Their designs include national parks, sports, and much more.
1707 Front St. | Cuyahoga Falls 44221 | 330.573.7911