The only pass you need for some of the best attractions in Summit County
It's time to make your own adventure! Take advantage of everything that Summit County has to offer with the Greater Akron Attractions Pass. The pass allows you to visit different attractions all over the county at a budget friendly price, saving nearly 50% with the 1-day pass compared to individual tickets. Admission to amazing attractions, right at the tip of your fingers!
Attractions Included in the Pass
- More than 1,000 animals representing nearly 250 species from around the world call the Akron Zoo home.
- Accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums, the Akron Zoo focuses on saving endangered species from extinction through various conservation programs.
- One of the biggest attractions in Summit County, this is a must stop for anyone passing through!
- Check out their website for exclusive events that take place after zoo hours!
- The Akron Zoo recently became the first zoo in Ohio to receive the Age-Friendly Seal of Approval from the Better Business Bureau.
Akron Children's Museum
- This museum was funded by a small group of parents who realized that the Akron area was in need of a free play (self-chosen/directed fun) facility for children. With a mission to help encourage problem-solving, discovery, and inspiration among children, little ones are sure to have fun while learning. Be sure to check the calendar often for events like children’s yoga, art programs, and more!
- The Akron’s Children’s Museum has easily become a favorite for both kids and parents.
- Hands-on interactive exhibits like the “Farm-to-Table Experience”, “Lighter than Air” and the “Make n’ Tinker Lab” allows children to learn while having fun and interacting with their peers.
MAPS Air Museum
- The MAPS Air Museum is home to a display of many planes that make up the history of aviation. Planes on display have been lightly refurbished to recreate how they would look new. Explore the aviation and Air Force artifacts from over the years, as well as videos on heroes and groups that helped shape aviation, like the Tuskegee Airmen and John B. Anderson.
- Bombers, fighter jets, historical air crafts and more are on display at the Military Aviation Preservation Society Museum, which showcases both vintage military and civilian air crafts. While you’re there, also visit a number of interactive exhibits.
- A staple for attractions and places to see inside of Summit County!
Hale Farm & Village
- Take a step back in time and see what life was back before modern technology!
- Return to life in Ohio during the 19th-century in this living history village, owned by the Western Reserve Historical Society. See blacksmiths, candlestick makers and cooks at work in their respective dwellings, or visit with furry farm animals. Popular annual events welcome guests year-round.
- Throughout the year, Hale Farm has tons of different activities and events that can be appeal to any audience from car shows to thanksgiving dinners!
Coming Soon! Starting October 1!
Akron Art Museum
- Located downtown, the Akron Art Museum showcases regional, national and international art created since 1850. Particular areas of strength include contemporary painting and sculpture and 20th century photography.
- The Akron Art Museum is currently home to the Keith Haring: Against All Odds exhibit which will last until September 16th!
- The Akron Art Museum is one the top art museums in Ohio with limited exhibitions that rotate out year round.
- They also hold tons of different events throughout the year with themes such as murder mysteries that can be found on their website.