Skyline is famous for thier incredibly delicious Cheese Coneys and 3-Ways. Their unique chili is still made with the original secret family recipe passed down through generations of the Lambrinides family.
Play Eat Shop April 14 - April 16
Itinerary: Beautiful Barberton
Lake Anna Park
- The weather is finally starting to become nice outside!
- With the warm spring weather, Lake Anna Park in the center of Barberton is the perfect spot to talk a walk and enjoy the nice warm weather.
615 W Park Ave. | Barberton, OH 44203 | 330.848.6740
Green Diamond Grille & Pub
- A Barberton Classic when it comes to dining downtown.
- Green Diamond has a very fun atmosphere with a very diverse menu as there is something for everyone.
125 2nd St NW. | Barberton, OH 44203 | 330.745.1900
Stuff Genie/Magic City Comics and Collectables
- Filled with Funko Pops. comics, and more!
- Whether you want to find an old comic book or a action figure of your favorite hero, there is a good chance you can find it here.
528 W Tuscarawas Ave. | Barberton, OH 44203 | 330.575.5579
Itinerary: An Outdoor Adventure
Virginia Kendall Park
- A part of the larger Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Virginia Kendall features a series of climbing ledges, including the popular Ritchie Ledges that give visitors a glimpse into the ancient rock history of the area.
Peninsula, OH 44264 | (330) 657-2752
4127 Bridgewater Pkwy. | Stow, OH 44224 | 330.940.3929
Triple Play Vintage
- A card collectors dream when it comes to sports and games.
- Triple play contains ton of packs and boxes of football, baseball, and Pokemon cards. They also have some browns gear!