Play Eat Shop April 21 - April 23
Itinerary: An Northside Trip
Zeber-Martell Gallery & Clay Studio
- Whether you want to just go and admire the artwork, or take a stab at creating something of your own, this is the spot to be!
- Zeber-Martell has a beautiful store filled with tons of artwork for everyone to see!
43 Furnace St # G | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.253.3808
- Made with mainly local ingredients, NOMZ offers multiple options for everyone including vegan and gluten free.
- Come grab a nice cup of coffee and enjoy a breakfast or brunch sandwich!
- The Northside Marketplace is an urban market with a focus on social interaction, local businesses, and grass roots artisans.
- It features an eclectic mix of the area’s best startups. With support from the Knight Foundation and local business leaders, the marketplace offers small local businesses the tools and support they need to grow their business and increase exposure of their brand and product offerings.
- Shop through products from over 35 vendors, hang out with friends or watch the game in their social lounge while enjoying many of the culinary offerings available. Like a retail incubator, The Northside Marketplace is all about identifying up and coming businesses and bringing them together to create a unique local shopping experience.
21 Furnace St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 234.542.6627
Itinerary: An Highland Hike
- The Highland Theatre, is a neighborhood theatre dating back to 1938, The theatre seats over 600 patrons. The art deco décor has been refreshed to include a dance floor, booths and tables.
826 W. Market St. | Akron, OH 44303 | 330.253.0100https://highlandsquaretheatre.com/
Irie Jamaican Kitchen
- Casual Jamaican dining with fusion flavors in a fast-casual culinary experience.
- Make sure you come hungry, because you'll want to eat the whole menu!
837 W Market St. | Akron, OH 44303 | 330.333.9020
- Known for their wide selection of vintage, they also carry tons of new stuff as well.
- Don't waste your time going through tons of different clothes at the thrift, Highland Throwbacks has a curated selections of vintage & thrifted clothing.
777 W. Market St. Suite C-5 | Akron OH, 44303