Play Eat Shop August 25 - August 27
Itinerary: An Akron Special
Akron Pride Festival & Equality March
- Enjoy local and national entertainers, exhibitors, interactive children's area, food trucks, nosh and so much more!
- The March Begins at 10am! Be sure to stop by and see it for yourself!
El Patron Tequileria & Cuisine
- One of the best Mexican spots in Akron and home to some of the best margaritas in Akron as well.
- Be sure to stop in and grab some of this amazing food as it will satisfy your hunger!
54 E Mill St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 234.231.1665
- A local shop known for a wide selection of vintage clothing.
- Walking in here can spark some nostalgia with what you can find or even introduce you to new culture.
1947 W Market St. # 108 | Akron, OH 44313 |
Itinerary: A Brew Path Adventure
The Summit Brew Path
- Have you started your passport yet?
- There are 21 different stops to go to this year. Visit 17 or all 21 to get invited to the Brew Path bash at the end of the year! The bash contains prizes, food, and beer samples from all of the breweries!
- Try a local classic: juicy fried chicken complete with french fries, coleslaw and hot sauce.
- A staple of Summit, Belgrade Gardens offers some of the best chicken around!
3476 Massillon Rd. | Uniontown, OH 44685 | 330.896.3396
Skoops Ice Cream
- A locally owned ice cream parlor in Barberton!
- Enjoy the sweet treats that Skoops has to offer. Tons of different flavors and sundaes for you to try!
438 5th St NE, Barberton, OH 44203