Play Eat Shop December 30 2022 - January 1 2023
Itinerary: Free in Fairlawn
All Fired Up
- Learn glassware painting, pallet painting, glass fusing, and more!
- Sign up for pottery wheel lessons and create your very own bowl to paint and take home!
30 Rothrock Loop | Copley, OH 44321 | 330.865.5858
Tito's Mexican Grill
Enjoy lunch or dinner at this family friendly authentic Mexican establishment
25 Ghent Rd.| Fairlawn, OH 44333 | 330.835.9801
Montrose Shopping Area
- Shoppers data-sf-ec-immutable="" can browse discount shops, specialty stores, super stores, restaurants and retail center, which also harbors the original Mustard Seed Market and Cafe — the largest locally-owned natural and organic foods market in the state.
Itinerary #2: Around Town
DECK THE HALL
- Nineteen rooms in the Manor House will be themed with the stories of classic comic heroes including favorites like Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and The Hulk. And while they are slightly outside of the “classic” comic hero time frame, the Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers are highlighted, as they’ll be nostalgic for a younger generation.
- The giant interactive snow globe in Gingerbread Land (Playgarden transformed for the holidays) is the new experience at Deck the Hall. Guests may walk into the snow globe, featuring a winter scene with gingerbread elements, for the perfect photo op with family and friends. Surrounding the snow globe are oversized candy canes, gingerbread men and more holiday lights.
714 N Portage Path | Akron, OH 44303 | 330.836.5533
Stray Dog Café
- Stray Dog Cart has been rolling around Akron making people happy, and making Akron more Akrony.
- They are now rolling in a street level storefront on the Main Street side of the Akron-Summit County Public Library.
- Their offerings include American (new), American (traditional), barbeque, breakfast, British, brunch, buffets, burgers, Burmese, Cajun/Creole, diners, fast food, food stands, German, Himalayan/Nepalese, hot dogs, Irish, Italian, Mexican, pizza, sandwiches, seafood, soul food and vegetarian.
75 S. Main St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.524.1419
The Bomb Shelter
- Looking to give old items new life? This facility has over 10,000 sq. feet of vintage and modern-day décor.
- From auto parts, furniture, knick-knacks, and kitchen supplies you’re sure to find an original item that suites your style.
- Stop in often or check the New Arrivals online to see the newest selection of items for the home, garden, and more!
923 Bank St | Akron, OH 44305 | 330.258.0088