Play Eat Shop January 27 - January 29
Itinerary: A Musical Weekend
The Rialto Theatre
- There is nothing better than hearing some live music with a drink in your hand.
- This weekend, the Rialto Theatre will be having a different performance every night including Candace Campana with Wonderhead, Davey Squires, and The Shoehorns on Friday and Yankee Bravo and Friends on Saturday.
- Be sure to check out the shows this Friday and Saturday! You don't want to miss this!
1000 Kenmore Blvd | Akron OH 44314 | 234.525.1965 |
Cilantro Thai & Sushi Restaurant
- Voted Akron Canton’s Hot List “Best Thai Restaurant of 2015”, Cilantro is sure to satisfy your Thai, sushi, and Japanese food craving.
- Their chefs use only the freshest ingredients with no MSG and the sushi is hand selected by sushi chef to ensure the highest quality and freshness.
- They also offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
326 S Main St #1204 | Akron OH 44308 | 330.434.2876 |
Hollow Bone Records
- An independent record store specializing in all things related to vinyl, music culture, and the enjoyment of warm and rich analog sound
- Records, gear, clothing, collectables, and more
- Open 10am – 8pm Tuesday-Saturday, and 12pm-5pm on Sunday. Closed Mondays
2721 W Market St | Fairlawn OH 44333 | 234.334.7484
Itinerary 2: A Culture Experience
Lunar New Year Celebration
- Welcome the Year of the Rabbit at the Downtown Akron Lunar New Year Celebration on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at the Akron Civic Theatre.
- Doors will open at 4:30 p.m. for visitors to mingle in the Civic lobby and enjoy light appetizers from downtown businesses Cilantro Thai & Sushi, Boiling House and Evelyn’s Coffee & Bánh Mì. At 6 p.m., a lineup of cultural performances will begin on the main stage, including the Lion Dance performed by The Kwan Family Lion Dance Team, Dragon Dance performed by NIHF STEM students, music, martial arts demonstrations and more.
182 S. Main St. | Akron OH 44308 | 330.374.7676 |
- Formerly known as The Red Tomato, this Italian restaurant is open for lunch, dinner, and now Sunday brunch.
- Enjoy fresh veal, steak, seafood, and of course pasta dishes like Fettuccini Alfredo, Baked Ravioli, and Penne Arrabiatta.
- Accompany your meal with a selection from the drink menu which includes wines and vintage beers from around the world.
106 First Street | Hudson, OH 44236 | 330.342.3771 |
Learned Owl Book Store
- Books are a great way to pass time and dive into a world you never thought imaginable!
- With a wide variety of selection from fiction to biography, Learned Owl has something for everyone to be able to read no matter what your reading level is.
204 N Main St | Hudson, OH 44236 | 330.322.0765