Play Eat Shop July 29th - July 31st 2022
Itinerary #1: Live Music and Reverie
Blossom Music Center
- Located in Cuyahoga Valley National Park, this amphitheater and performance venue is home to the Cleveland Orchestra during the summer and welcomes nationally-known acts, courtesy of Live Nation, during the concert season to perform for fans in the 5,700 seat pavilion and on the lawn. Don't miss OneRepublic on July 28th and the Outlaw Music Festival on July 29th!
1145 West Steels Corners Rd. | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44306 | (330) 920-8040
Leo's Italian Social
- A neighborhood gathering space, with an inviting atmosphere that celebrates Italian culture and food.
2251 Front St. | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 | (330) 400-4427
- In downtown Akron, you will find the center of commerce and culture where history meets art, music meets fashion and food meats soul.
2152 Front St | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 | (330) 212-3303
Itinerary #2: Summit County Fair & Sights
Summit County Fair
- The much-anticipated annual Summit County Fair will be taking place this weekend. Enjoy rides, shows, performances, fair food and games, as well as local artists this year at the fair!
229 E. Howe Rd. | Tallmadge, Ohio 44278 | 330.633.6200
Duffy's Restaurant & Grill
Great food, great value and good times have been on the menu at Duffy's since 1945! With selections like our fresh-made sausage gravy and biscuits at breakfast, homemade soups and burgers at lunch to hand-cut steaks at dinner, generations of guests near and far have come to love the great value Duffy's has to offer.
231 Darrow Road | Akron, Ohio 44305 | 234-425-8204
Ritchie's Sporting Goods
- A specialized sporting goods store that sells athletic and running gear. From local high schools, to professional teams, and even custom apparel, this store is sure to have the gear you are looking for.
137 South Ave. | Tallmadge, Ohio 44278 | (330) 633-5667