Play Eat Shop June 18 - June 20, 2021
Itinerary #1: Unique Uniontown
Rolling Greens Miniature Golf & Driving Range
This classic, long-running mini-golf course features a range of outrageous obstacles and a driving range.
One of Ohio's oldest and largest miniature golf courses locally owned and operated since 1959.
Several awards such as "Beacons Best" mini-golf course, and has also won "Readers Choice" favorite miniature golf course.
Cheap & Affordable prices as well as two 18-hole courses.
2929 Edison St. NW (St. Rte. 619)| Uniontown, OH 44303 | 330.699.9900
This casual, upbeat restaurant offers made than 50 different hamburgers served as they were at the turn of the century
Wide selection of Burgers, pizzas, sandwiches, salads, and more.
Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Claims to have invented the original hamburger and waffle cone
3700 Massillon Rd. | Uniontown, OH 44685 | 330.896.2288
The District Boutique
High-quality fashion boutique specializing in unique women's clothing, jewelry, and more.
Styles hand-selected and exclusive to the Northeast Ohio area.
Consistently updated selections to ensure customers find the latest, on-trend apparel and accessories.
3875 Massillon Rd Suite 130 | Uniontown, Ohio 44685 | 330.961.1859
Itinerary #2: The Fairlawn Experience
F.A. Seiberling Nature Realm
- The 104-acre Nature Realm, named for early Metro Parks commissioner F.A. Seiberling, founder of Goodyear Tire & Rubber, includes a 10,000-square-feet visitors center, hiking trails, two ponds, observation decks, and several gardens.
- Located only 2.3 miles from Summit Mall (listed below!).
1828 Smith Road | Akron, OH 44313 | 330.865.8065
Bomba Tacos & Rum
- A unique Cuban, Central and South American, and Caribbean twist on tacos, with a bar serving craft cocktails.
- Get there in time for their Happiest Hour from 4:00-6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, and don't forget to take home one of their Cocktail Mason Jars To-Go!
3900 Medina Road| Akron, OH 44333| 234.466.7180
- Anchored by Macy's and Dillard's, Summit Mall boasts over 125 stores including Apple, Brighton Collectibles, J. Crew & Sephora. Dining options P.F. Chang’s, The Rail, Bravo! and grab & go options top off this unique shopping experience.
3265 W Market Street| Fairlawn, OH 44333|330.867.1555