Play Eat Shop October 6 - October 8
Itinerary: An Authentic Akron
- More than 1000 animals call this AZA and World Conservation Zoo accredited hilltop home.
- Opened in 1953, over 50 Acres, 90 species and over 8 exhibits make this zoo the best in Ohio.
500 Edgewood Ave. | Akron, OH 44307 | 330.375.2550
- A staple for food in Akron.
- Known for their pizza and pasta, make sure to bring your cash as they are cash only.
105 N Main St. | Akron, OH 44308 | 330.253.2999
- A store owned by Akron's very own LeBron James, has some very cool and limited shoes and clothing pieces for everyone.
- A newly opened store, UNKNWN just celebrated their one year anniversary here in Akron.
199 S Main St. | Akron, 44308 | 330.800.5302
Itinerary: A Hudson Hike
Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Sky Zone is filled with trampolines and fun from the floor to the roof!
- Family Fun everywhere you look plus a great workout.
6217 Chittenden Rd | Boston Heights, OH 44236 | 234.249.3030
- Creative menu & chef specials, irresistible sides and delectable desserts.
- A to-go hot spot in a professional yet casual environment perfect for a special occasion, family gathering, or business meeting.
36 E. Streetsboro St. | Hudson 44236 | 330.655.2940
Learned Owl Book Store
- Books are a great way to pass time and dive into a world you never thought imaginable!
- With a wide variety of selection from fiction to biography, Learned Owl has something for everyone to be able to read no matter what your reading level is.
204 N Main St | Hudson, OH 44236 | 330.322.0765